Monday, 24 December 2012

Mixing Art: Holiday Glam!

I love December, it is hands down my fave month of the year. Not only because mom+ kid brother and I celebrated our birthdays this month, but because everything around is all bright, sparking, in festive spirit and overall in a merry-making mood.
[More information on these pieces here]

 Nothing says holiday glam quite like glitter and bling, plus it has been one of 2012's biggest trend, so I decided to share with you two of my fave glitter themed collages for the last segment of 2012's 'Mixing Art' post.
[More information on these pieces here]

As we say goodbye to 2012, here's wishing you all a splendid and wonderful Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Till then, tra-la,
 Amena!!
 Connect With Fashionopolis on FacebookTwitterPinterest, Bloglovin' & Subscribe
Instagram: 
@a_fashionopolis
email me- 
a.fashionopolis@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. I have indeed enjoyed incorporating glitter, sparkle and bling in my outfits this year.
    nice post sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inspiration boards! Perfect for the holiday season! :)
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur blog...a new follower..but styling by a fashion designer does make a difference ! Love ur styling suggestions in every post..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really a fashion guru! Loved the both the ensembles. My personal favorite is first one and second one I mean both :D
    Have an awesome year ahead!
    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hi, its really nice dress, but i would like to buy churdar suits. Please suggest any suitable place to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome post! i love this! gifts for women and branded clothes visit at:-
    http://www.majorbrands.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an interesting and so well maintained blog. Whole article is too good and well written. Jodhpuri suits for wedding

    ReplyDelete