Friday, 27 April 2012

Words To Live By...

Words and colour have always been my best companions. They give me immense joy, guidance, and when life starts to feel too blah, I turn to them for inspiration. Here are some of my fave quotes. Hope they inspire you as much as the inspire me.

All these quotes express my blogging journey- from the day I started, till now and hopefully into the future. Let me know what you think of them. Do s
hare your fave quotes with me in the comment section.

Till then, tra-la,
 
Amena!!
 Connect With Fashionopolis on FacebookTwitterPinterest, Bloglovin' & Subscribe
email me- 
a.fashionopolis@gmail.com
[All Images Via Pinterest]


5 comments:

  1. This quotes are so inspirational! Thanks so much for sharing!! I adore the amazing gowns in the first and third photos! Wish I could dress like that every day haha!!
    I haven't found/ or dont remember a quote that inspires me yet! Will keep my ees open!

    Come visit me at
    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lennons quote - It is so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the most with the first one :) :) its so so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete